//IMO model

IMO model

The model is called “10% unlocked, 90% locked”)IMO releases only 10% of the investment to the investors, while the remaining 90% is locked.This 90% of the investment can only be unlocked by the investors inviting new investors into the system. The investors are to share their referral link for new people to join the system. The more you invite, the more your investment are being released. The advantage here is that investors that invite people into the system will earn a 5% USDT and 2% unlock bonus on each person you invite. This is just a win game to all the hard-working investors out there; those that are willing to invite more will even earn reward that is more than their initial investment.In summary, the regular influx of new investors into the system will enhance liquidity and the price of various coins and tokens will never dump.For further information, visit; https://imoex.top/

The model is called "10% unlocked, 90% locked")

IMO releases only 10% of the investment to the investors, while the remaining 90% is locked.

This 90% of the investment can only be unlocked by the investors inviting new investors into the system. The investors are to share their referral link for new people to join the system. The more you invite, the more your investment are being released. The advantage here is that investors that invite people into the system will earn a 5% USDT and 2% unlock bonus on each person you invite. This is just a win game to all the hard-working investors out there; those that are willing to invite more will even earn reward that is more than their initial investment.

In summary, the regular influx of new investors into the system will enhance liquidity and the price of various coins and tokens will never dump.

For further information, visit; https://imoex.top/