//Gigzi smart contract

Gigzi smart contract

​https://ift.tt/2S58XYL Gigzi Smart Contract is open source; it was audited by the Ethereum community and is available on the Gigzi GitHub repository. Gigzi crypto-assets on the Ethereum platform are regulated by a custom logic Solidity Smart Contract. It is implemented using Open Zeppelin security framework.A finite supply of one billion Gigzi Black (GZB) crypto-assets will be pre-mined; 8% will be sold through an automated Smart Contract crowdsale. The crowdsale will continue until all GZB crypto-assets are sold. The bonus structure that will be applied for the purchase of GZB during the crowdsale is as follows:15% on investments up to, and including, 530 ETH30% on investments above 530 ETH45% on investments of 1600 ETH or aboveAn allocation of 1.5% Gigzi Black (GZB) will be paid to the development team and 0.5% will remain in the system as reserves. 90% of the one billion Gigzi Black (GZB; 900 million), will be locked by Smart Contract. The 0.2% transaction fee on payments in Gigzi Black (GZB) only will be paid for the user from the 900 million locked Gigzi Black crypto-assets until this supply is exhausted. The fee is paid in Gigzi Black (GZB) to Gigzi S.A.Gigzi Metal (GZP, GZG and GZS) crypto-assets are regulated by the Gigzi Treasury. Control over the issuance and destruction of these crypto-assets enables the Treasury to balance the stocks of precious metals held at the Mint, with the number of Gigzi Metal crypto-assets in circulation and ensure equilibrium is maintained.60% of the transaction fees paid by users for sending Gigzi crypto-assets are issued as Gold Rewards to Gigzi Black holders. The remaining 40% share of transaction fees goes to Gigzi S.A. The pay-out of Gold Rewards in Gigzi Gold (GZG) is calculated using the formula in section 2.1.1.2 Gold Rewards and is made using an automated off-chain method, every 90-days.Gigzi crypto-asset transactions have two associated fees:Ethereum platform (gas) – for the processing of transactions on the blockchainGigzi – for the rewards fund and operating costshttps://www.gigzi.com

https://i.redd.it/p6hesdzwuv421.png

The Gigzi Smart Contract is open source; it was audited by the Ethereum community and is available on the Gigzi GitHub repository. Gigzi crypto-assets on the Ethereum platform are regulated by a custom logic Solidity Smart Contract. It is implemented using Open Zeppelin security framework.

A finite supply of one billion Gigzi Black (GZB) crypto-assets will be pre-mined; 8% will be sold through an automated Smart Contract crowdsale. The crowdsale will continue until all GZB crypto-assets are sold. The bonus structure that will be applied for the purchase of GZB during the crowdsale is as follows:

  • 15% on investments up to, and including, 530 ETH
  • 30% on investments above 530 ETH
  • 45% on investments of 1600 ETH or above

An allocation of 1.5% Gigzi Black (GZB) will be paid to the development team and 0.5% will remain in the system as reserves. 90% of the one billion Gigzi Black (GZB; 900 million), will be locked by Smart Contract. The 0.2% transaction fee on payments in Gigzi Black (GZB) only will be paid for the user from the 900 million locked Gigzi Black crypto-assets until this supply is exhausted. The fee is paid in Gigzi Black (GZB) to Gigzi S.A.

Gigzi Metal (GZP, GZG and GZS) crypto-assets are regulated by the Gigzi Treasury. Control over the issuance and destruction of these crypto-assets enables the Treasury to balance the stocks of precious metals held at the Mint, with the number of Gigzi Metal crypto-assets in circulation and ensure equilibrium is maintained.

60% of the transaction fees paid by users for sending Gigzi crypto-assets are issued as Gold Rewards to Gigzi Black holders. The remaining 40% share of transaction fees goes to Gigzi S.A. The pay-out of Gold Rewards in Gigzi Gold (GZG) is calculated using the formula in section 2.1.1.2 Gold Rewards and is made using an automated off-chain method, every 90-days.

Gigzi crypto-asset transactions have two associated fees:

  • Ethereum platform (gas) – for the processing of transactions on the blockchain
  • Gigzi – for the rewards fund and operating costs

https://www.gigzi.com